Farm Rich Philly cheese steaks sold at Walmart nationwide are under an E. coli food poisoning recall announced by USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service. The Rich Products recall of Philly cheese steaks is part of a larger, Farm Rich frozen food recall associated with a cluster of E. coli O121 infections confirmed by federal agents in 15 states. No deaths have been reported, but the outbreak strain of E. coli O121 has led to life-threatening complications including HUS kidney failure, or hemolytic uremic syndrome.
HUS E. coli lawyer Fred Pritzker and his Bad Bug Law Team are investigating the outbreak while they continue to accept cases on behalf of the many victims. New York's state public health team has isolated the outbreak strain of E. coli O121 in an opened package of Farm Rich quesadillas taken from the home of a confirmed case patient. This finding, along with the interviewing of a majority of the victims, will be core evidence in any Farm Rich Philly cheese lawsuit. For a free consultation, leave your contact information with our attorneys or call them at 1-888-377-8900 (Toll Free). We have collected tens of millions of dollars for E. coli and HUS case patients, including a recent recovery of $4.5 million for a single client.
Farm Rich E. coli Recall of Frozen Food
Consumers are advised to check their freezers for Farm Rich products under recall, including 21-oz. bags of Farm Rich philly cheese steaks with cheese, beef & onions in a crispy crust, UPC code 041322356345 with a best by date of May 13, 2014.
Also check for:
- 7.2-oz. cartons of Farm Rich mini pizza slices with cheese pepperoni and sauce in pizza dough, UPC code 041322376909 with a best by date of May 15 or May 16, 2014.
- 22-oz. cartons of Farm Rich mini pizza slices with cheese pepperoni and sauce in pizza dough, UPC code 041322356437 with a best by date of May 15 or May 16, 2014.
- 18-oz. bags of Farm Rich mini quesadillas with cheese, grilled white meat chicken in a crispy crust, UPC code 041322356352 with a best by date of May 14, 2014.
- 22-oz. cartons of Farm Rich mozzarella bites in a pizzeria style crust, UPC code 041322374431 with a best by date of May 19, 2014.
- 7-oz. cartons of Farm Rich mozzarella bites in a pizzeria style crust, UPC code 041322376916 with a best by date of May 19, 2014.
- 22-oz. bags of Market Day Mozzarella Bites, UPC code 041322804358 with a best by date of May 12, 2014.